IN NEED OF HELP?
There can be seasons when issues and situations are overwhelming, so we are here to come alongside you to provide pastoral advice, support and prayer. Whether you are experiencing a crisis, bereavement or sickness or you’d just like someone to talk to – our team would love to connect with and encourage you.
We believe in seeing people being lifted up, restored and transformed by God so they can live healthy and blessed lives and go on in turn to help others more effectively.
As part of our church family, we would love to know if:
• You are sick or in hospital
• You have had a baby
• You are planning to get married
• You need support and prayer
• You are struggling for food and clothing
• You are struggling with a crisis or an addiction
• Someone close to you has died
• You are facing marriage difficulties or divorce
• You are facing a court case or imprisonment
• You are lonely or seriously depressed
• You are being or have been abused
Connecting with the Pastoral Care team?
There are a number of ways to contact our team:
• Come to the front of the auditorium after the end of a Sunday service and ask for the Pastoral Care team.
• Go to the Information Desk and leave your contact details for us.
• Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Fill in a prayer request at the information desk on a Sunday.
MARRIAGE, RELATIONSHIPS & FAMILIES
We believe in strong, healthy relationships – whether it’s marriage, friendships, or family, there is always room to grow and strengthen the relationships in your life. We have some courses we offer to help you strengthen your relationships. Learn More about the marriage course.
If you attend Hillsong Church and you are engaged to be married, we offer a premarital course for you and your partner. Learn More about this course.
Dealing with divorce can be a very painful and difficult time. At Hillsong Church we want to help you walk this journey and offer Divorce Recovery to help you move forward into healing and hope. Learn More.
Special Needs children & Autism
A program named “Mechanics” runs during our Sunday morning services providing a great environment, practical Bible teaching and care for children with Autism and Special needs. Learn more about the “Mechanics” program.
Midweek playgroups for children 0 to 5 yrs old with fun, exciting activities in a safe and friendly environment. This is also great for parents to build friendships with parents from our church and the community.